How to Become a Recipient Agency
The deadline for the 2016 DONATE A RIDE program was 4:00 PM on February 17, 2017.
DONATE A RIDE program is designed to provide Edmonton Transit tickets to Edmonton citizens who are in most need of transportation assistance. Tickets are distributed to those in need through not-for-profit human service organizations in Edmonton.
Organization Eligibility Criteria:
- Organizations that are incorporated under the Society's act of Alberta
- The services the applicant organization offers are of human and social service nature, and priority is given to those that serve people in crisis situations
- The tickets are intended to further the not-for-profit mandate of the organization
- The mandate of the organization should be inclusive of all community members, and not exclusive to specific people(s)
- The agencies prime services must focus on the City of Edmonton
- Agencies must have completed and satisfied all reporting requirements on prior DONATE A RIDE allocated tickets
- The tickets must not replace or augment other government department services or institutions funded by governments
- Agencies must have a sound organizational infrastructure in place to be considered
Should you need information not addressed on this web site please feel free to contact:
FCSS Liaison, Community Services